IN PRINT: SplitImage™ is part of an article about freeware web-graphic tools in the October 1999 issue of PC–Online, a german magazine. SplitImage™ was selected along with several other great programs as the best freeware tools for web graphic producers!
NEWS: SplitImage™ was selected as an Editor's Pick by WebAttack!
- New in 1.5: Import/Export the grid used to divide the image and apply it to other images
- Crop/Expand image to fit a particular size
- Divide an image into any number of row/columns
- Cells can be defined as Sub Documents
- Creates all image files and optionally the HTML source for the tables
- Supports jpg, png, bmp, wmf, ico for input and jpg, png, and bmp for output
- Processor dialog to do divisions automatically by specifying number of rows or columns or size of rows or columns
- Edit row and column sizes numerically
- Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP
- 32 MB Ram minimum (64 MB recommended)
- 5 MB Hard Drive Space
- SVGA 800x600 Minimum Resolution (XGA 1024x768 or above recommended)